Corporates in Tech & Innovation
An online roundtable discussion with corporate leaders
Upon many requests, we have decided to launch the online version of Corporates in Tech & Innovation! The previous event was a success in opening the dialogue between corporate leaders looking for answers to the pressing questions on how corporates achieve impact in the innovation and tech scene.
What you will take away from this discussion:
You’re going to have a peer-to-peer discussion with fellow corporate leaders to discuss and reflect in-depth on the unspoken topics in corporate innovation and technology.
Additionally, you’ll have an exclusive networking opportunity with innovation and development leaders to connect and expand your corporate radar.
Count me in!
What's it about?
Concrete strategies & best practices
Revealing concrete strategies and know-how on finding and partnering with new tech innovations and undergoing business transformation and renewal.
Peer-to-peer round-table discussions
Diving into corporate activities through peer-to-peer round-table discussions on how to find and manage external tech and innovation.
Learning from 300+ corporates
Sharing experiences and best practices on discovering best technology and innovation strategies based on the interviews with 300+ corporations across Europe.
Who's it for?
This roundtable discussion is for you if you're...
- Chief Innovation Officer, Chief Technology Officer, or Chief of Development Officer
- Head of R&D, Head of M&A, or Head of Venture team
- Manager of innovation, development, digital transformation, R&D team
- Passionate in tech innovation and digitalisation, and ready to step up and make an impact in this area.
- Eager to explore what’s going on in the tech field and open to discuss with other corporates leaders who work in the same fields.
- Constantly improving and expanding your corporate innovation and venture activities and want to learn concrete strategies to improve operation.
Take a look at our previous session
This roundtable discussion is rooted in years of experience in the tech and innovation scene across 20+ industries and through discussions and collaboration with 300+ corporates in Europe.